What is Oil Pulling?
There are many benefits to Oil Pulling. But first of all what is Oil Pulling? Oil Pulling is only one of the most effective ways to remove bacteria and toxins from the oral cavity to promote healthy Gums and teeth. Oil Pulling is an Ayurvedic remedy that has been practiced in India for centuries. It is done by simply swishing around a tablespoon of oil in your mouth for 10 to 20 minutes no more than 3 times daily. If you prefer to detox slower you may want to start off with 1 session per day.
Added Benefits of using Coconut Oils vs Sesame or Olive Oils
In addition to the points referenced in the picture, Oil pulling with (Coconut Oil brings the below added benefits)… * Please note that Pure Olive or Sesame Oils can also be used… but for the benefits below, Pure Coconut Oil is recommended…
- Boosting the Immune System
- Clearing skin of acne and blemishes
- Aids in Soothing throat dryness
- Aids in the healing of chapped cracked lips
- Reduction of Age Spots and Wrinkles
- Reduction in Cellulite
- Fat Burning Rate
- Improved HDL Cholesterol Levels and Lower LDL Cholesterol Levels
- Noted Improvement in Alzheimers