The Many Health Benefits of Squash
There are many health benefits of Squash. Most of which are derived from the organic compounds, vitamins and minerals it contains. The list includes a huge Amount of Vitamin A,C,E, Vitamins B6 and Niacin just to name a few.
Different varieties of squash have the ability to improve the quality of your sight, boost skin health, prevent cancer, reduce symptoms of insomnia, treat arthritis, eliminate ulcers, eliminate parasites and infections, increases prostate health, protects against birth defects, and can boost respiratory health. Additional Health Benefits include the following:
- Assists in Managing Diabetes
- Beneficial to Immune System Health
- Anti-Inflammatory Capacity which benefits the entire body
- Antiseptic, Antimicrobial, Antifungal Activity
- Lung Health:
- Helps prevent Neural Tube Defects:
- Important to Cardiovascular Health
- Lowers High Blood Pressure due to High Potassium Content
- Fights Degenerative diseases due to the combination of Vitamins A, C and E
- Fights premature aging – (also due to Vitamins A, C, and E)
For More detailed information on the health benefits of Squash, please review the source information noted below.