Whether you want to cleans, support your metabolism, or Nourish your skin, You can look to Lemon Essential Oil for all three benefits. In fact some feel that Lemon Essential Oil is one of the most essential to keep on hand.
Here are 5 Practical uses for Lemon Essential Oils…
- Laundry– Add a few drops to get rid of mildew smell from clothes sitting too long after the initial wash.
- Teeth Whitener– Mix a few drops of Lemon essential oil, with backing soda and coconut oil. Rub the mixture on your teeth and leave it on for 2 minutes. Rinse your mouth thoroughly afterwards.
- Hand Cleanser- Use a couple of drops of Lemon oils with soap to cleanse your hands of greasy dirt from working with oil and dirt similar to that from working on a car or bike.
- Natural Disinfectant– If you would like to avoid using traditional cleansers with alcohol and bleach to clean your Counter tops Moldy shower? Add 40 drops of lemon oil and 20 drops tea tree oil to 16 oz of filtered water and a little white vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Face-wash – Mix a few drops of lemon essential oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash. Lemon essential oil uses for skin can can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply supplying nourishment.
For 5 more tips on Practical uses for Lemon Essential Oils see the source information below.