Looking for ways to increase your Energy? Here are 8 herbs that can help you with that. The ones in bold represent plants that are *adaptogens. Basically meaning that they can help the body not only manage different stressors but actually drive adaptation within the body.
- *Suma Root– Suma root is an adaptogenic substance, and not only has the ability to modify the body’s response to external stressors, it also stimulates the production of testosterone, which provides a great energy boost in men in particular.
- *Astragalus– Astragalus improves circulation and boosts energy metabolism at the cellular level.
- *Holy Basil– Drives metabolic improvement energizing the entire system.
- Yerba Mate- Contains a stimulant similar to that in coffee named xanthine which gives a pure boost of energy.
- *Ashwagandha- Improves the function of the adrenal gland. Also, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help prevent fatigue and sluggishness while improving muscle function and endurance.
- Reishi Mushrooms- Considered an herb when used for medicinal purposes; and due to their high level of antioxidants and polyphenolic compounds, they mimic the effects of other caffeinated beverages.
- Kola Nut- Stimulates circulation and speeds up the metabolism. Kola Nut is high in caffeine but does not come with the acidic effects of coffee. Therefore, it would be a great replacement!
- Green Tea Extract- Has a high level of antioxidants and metabolism boosting properties.
To Learn the full benefits of these herbs… continue reading straight from the source