Known for its antibacterial properties, an infusion of the dried Rosemary plant (both leaves and flowers) combined with Borax, makes a very effective hair-wash. Rosemary is an effective remedy for the prevention of dandruff and for the removal of oil build up. The rinse should be used ( cold).
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1 tbs of Borax
- 1 tbs of fresh dried Rosemary
Rosemary Hair Rinse Steps 1- 6
1. Bring one cup of distilled water to a simmer,
2. Add one tablespoon of borax .
3. Add one tablespoon of fresh or dried rosemary.
4. Stir and simmer the mixture until the borax is completely blended into the mixture, (approximately 2 minutes).
5. Remove the mixture from the heat and let it sit until completely cool.
6. Strain the mixture and utilize the liquid as a hair tonic.
The Rosemary hair rinse will last at least a month. So make a big Batch and keep it Handy! For More Information on the Health Benefits of Rosemary and for Harvesting tips- Follow the highlighted links in this text.