Rosemary has such an incredible fragrance and flavor that it’s easy to see why its a favorite and is grown in so many homes and gardens. Having so many health benefits ranging from improved skin health to improved mental function,t only makes sense to get more of it in your diet in practical ways. One way to do so with ease is to simply make some Rosemary Salt to season your recipe’s and dishes.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup Rosemary (packed fresh leaves) or 5 dried Rosemary stems
- 1 cup salt (coarse)
- 3 cups salt (Kosher, or other flake-style salt, like sea salt)
- A small food Processor
Rosemary Salt In Just 4 Simple Steps
- Strip the leaves from the rosemary and discarding the stems.
- Combine the salt & Rosemary in a small food processor.
- Process on the pulse setting until the Rosemary is completely mixed with the salt (approximately on and off about 8-10 times).
- Finally, package in an airtight container
*** The Mixture Keeps Indefinitely