70% of our Body is made up of water. Therefore, it is important to keep ourselves hydrated for proper functioning at the cellular level and beyond. There are many benefits to drinking water. Drinking water helps to release toxins, gives us glowing skin and healthy hair, and even strengthens the immune system. Not staying properly hydrated can have long and short term effects on our body. If dehydration has been an ongoing problem it can lead to migraines,*colitis, constipation and gastritis, sinusitis, kidney stones, diabetes, TB, and even breast cancer.
How To Heal With Water
The absence of water clearly can wreak havoc on the body and can have both long and short term effects. The great news is that you can also use water to heal your body. To Treat your body with water :
- Drink approximately 160 ml of water four times immediately after waking up, before brushing and on an empty stomach.
- Don’t eat anything for the next 45 minutes.
- Drink water at least 30 minutes before eating, but not during the following two hours after breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- If you cannot drink four glasses of water on an empty stomach, then you can begin with one glass or as much as your body supports. You can gradually increase the intake of water till you reach the desired level of 640 ml. –
You can expect real results! The time it takes depends on the ailment being addressed. For example:
- Diabetes or high blood pressure patients: allow 30 days
- Suffers of constipation and Gastritis: allow 10 days
- TB patients: allow 90 days.
To learn more about how to heal the body with water, see the source information below…