Garden Cress, a plant of the cabbage family may very well be one of the most nutritionally dense foods around. Additionally, the medicinal properties of Garden Cress have been acknowledged in India and Europe for centuries!
Garden Cress comes packed with 18 Essential Vitamins and Minerals. That basically makes it a multivitamin! It has also been reported to have the following benefits:
- Potential anti-cancer properties
- High in Carotenoids which are good for your vision and over all eye health
- Has more vitamin C than Oranges
- Beneficial to Heart health
- Beneficial for Tooth Health
To Maximize The Nutritional Value of Garden Cress is to grow your own and harvest it as needed. The reason for this is that the nutritional value deteriorates immediately after harvesting. In fact, Garden Cress can be grown indoor our outdoors any time of the year!
Click here for the full story on the Health Benefits of Garden Cress summarized in this article.