Coloring books are no longer just for the kids. Research has shown that Coloring has therapeutic potential to reduce anxiety and assist with Mindfulness.
What Are The Top Benefits:
6 of the top noted benefits for Adult coloring are:
- Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state
- Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positive ones
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types
- It’s a hobby that can be taken with you wherever you go
What is the Psychology behind the affect?
The psychology behind the affects of coloring and the reduction of stress is that when thoughts are focused on a simple activity, your brain tends to relax, and the difficulties of life evaporate from awareness.
MindBodyAndSoul1010 has developed an Animal Photography Coloring Pages App which offers something new for all Therapy Coloring Enthusiasts! Now with your smartphone or tablet you can bring HD Photos to life with state of the art precision. All while enjoying soothing therapeutic music. This is the first in a line of Mindfulness Apps that will be made available. A link will be provided for Download Via Google play within the next 72 hours via this Blog.
It’s no secret that mindfulness is the key to achieving reduced stress levels.
Instead of worrying about decisions made in the past or things too far ahead in the future, mindfulness keeps us committed to the present. You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy adult coloring. Explore the world of coloring and reap the benefits of coloring for Adults! For more information on the benefits of Adult Coloring and Art Therapy, continue reading here,